And off we go to the Island of the Gods...

Thursday, December 22, 2011


Finally we arrived in Bali, although a little bit sore from the flu and waking up so early in the morning to go to the airport, me and the kids are nevertheless still very exited about our trip.


After arriving at Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, we were so lucky to have a lunch invitation at Pawon Pasundan from a dear friend of mine Tante Era & Om Joko. Pawon pasundan is a Sundanese Restaurant just next door to the airport.

And so with a full belly we went to check in to our Villa in Kerobokan, for the first 3 days we will be staying at 3V kerobokan. I found this place through AsiaRooms.com and after a little bit of reaserching tripadvisor.com and consulting google maps, my choice landed on 3V Kerobokan. The main reason I chose this place, other that it is within my budget and that of course it has a good review on TripAdvisor is that:

1.  Kids friendly environment. 3V has a kids play room, kids pool and kids activity program in the main public area.

2. I like the location. It is just on the outskirt of all the happening shops, restaurants and beaches, and it still have a peace and quite atmosphere of Bali.

3. Privacy. When in Bali, I like to avoid big hotel whenever I can, I prefer a small villa with my own small yard, plunge pool, open air bathroom and now that I have kids, a kitchen is a very plus plus bonus if there is one. And 3V has it all at very reasonable price.


I had a very nice stay at 3V, and would very recommend it to family traveling with kids who would like to stay in Seminyak or Kerobokan area.

their website is http://www.3vkerobokan.com/

so, this is only some part of the trip.. I will blog latter on about my Bali holiday… later on.. since when writing this, I am still on the island and still have so much plan…

No comments :

Post a comment